Emergency Number. +91-9718722222
Do's & Don'ts
- Do not replace the FUSE, if you do not know the process.
- Do not fix the fuse in dark.
- Do not allow children to touch switches and plug points.
- Do not repair the broken covers of switches, sockets and plug points, better change the covers.
- Do not try to stop the flow of electricity by holding wires, stop the supply in proper manner by switching it off.
- Carefully, switch off the flow of electricity before repairs of switches or other electric points. If necessary, stop the supply from the cut-outs or the main switch.
- Do not touch SWITCH and PLUG POINTS with wet hands.
- Do not use electrical appliances, without adequate earthing.
- Do not repair any electric appliance without switching it off.
- Do not come in contact with any live-wire appliance, switch it off before rushing to rescue a person. In case it is not possible, then the affected person may be separated from the electrical contact, by applying one of the following techniques.
- Remove the affected person from the electrical contact with the help of a dry piece of wood or any other bad conductor of electric current.
- If the clothes of the affected person are dry, then he may be pulled away by holding the clothes.
- Stand on a dry wooden plank or stool to pull the affected person away from contact with electricity.
Welcome to NPCL! X
My name is Saathi & I'm a Chatbot, I can guide you for your electricity related queries.